We try our best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the best condition.
If your product turns out to be defective (physically damaged or the incorrect item received), we will provide a full refund or replacement.
Please note that all customers should submit a Return Merchandise Authorization Request via our "Returns" link at the bottom of our website or through your account within 3 days of receiving your item.
We will not be responsible for returned item(s) without a Return Authorization Number. You may be required to provide the following information:
1. Photos of the front and back of the packaging, envelope, or box
2. The picture of the SKU and order number of the item
3. Photo, video or screenshot of the defective item
4. Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defect or defective area
Upon being returned, the defective item will be repaired, replaced, or refunded based on the circumstances. Return shipping fee will be sole responsibility of the customer.
1. All customers should contact us via our website. We will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
2. Please keep all packaging material as they're needed for returns.
3. After returning the products, please provide us the tracking number of the returned package, if there is no tracking number available, a picture of shipping receipt is necessary.
4. Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back.
The customer is responsible for all the shipping fees. You are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements.
5. Please remember to include a note in your returned package indicating the following details:
1) Your order number
2) The returned SKU
3) Original tracking number
4) Your return reason, address, and telephone number.
This note will help expediting the processing time for you.
6. Please contact us to confirm the appropriate return address first. US residents will be given a US address to expedite the process. International customers will send returned items to our warehouse in China.
6. We reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy.